RefWorks is a web-based bibliography and database manager.
- Create your own personal database of references.
- Organize references with folders for each project.
- Import references from library databases or websites.
- Use these references in writing papers.
- Download plugins for Microsoft Word to format in-text citations and a bibliography.
- Citation styles include: MLA, APA, Chicago/Turabian, MLA, and Harvard.
- Share citation folders with others for group projects.
For more information, see the RefWorks Research Guide.