Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Help us prioritize the use of staff time in supporting all Cardinals:
Use ILL when:
The item is not available through UIW.
You know what article, book, or other item you need. We need a full citation for this service.
- Loan title: a book about famous composers
- Loan title: "Composers of today: a comprehensive biographical and critical guide to modern composers of all nations"
Did you know that many resources are freely available on Google?
- If you have the citation information, check Google and Google Scholar.
- Make sure to set up your Google Scholar preferences to show UIW full-text resources.
Did you know that the TexShare Borrower's Card allows you to directly borrow an item?
- Use WorldCat to find books that are held by another library that you could use a TexShare card to check out.
- Check with another local library to determine if they have a journal containing an article that you could walk in and use.
ILLiad Log In
On the library homepage under Quick Links, find the link "Interlibrary Loan (ILLiad)."
Clicking on Interlibrary Loan takes you to the login page through Cardinal Apps. Use the same UIW username and password that you use for Blackboard and UIW email.
If it is your first time logging onto ILLiad, you will be prompted to fill out a form with your personal information. Please enter this information as completely and accurately as possible. Once you fill out the registration form, you will be taken to the main menu.