Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Getting the Mindset
- Authority Is Constructed and Contextual
- Information Creation as a Process
- Information Has Value
- Research as Inquiry
- Scholarship as Conversation
- Searching as Strategic Exploration
- UIW students, faculty, and staff have access to ALL electronic resources from off-campus.
- When accessing materials via the UIW Libraries' site, you will be prompted to verify that you are a current UIW student, faculty, or staff member by signing in with your UIW username and password:
- After signing in, you will have access to all UIW-only resources and other online content until your Web browser session is ended.
- UIW Libraries online resources may be accessed after signing in to an on-campus computer or device connected to the UIW network without additional user verification.|
To get help, please contact the UIW Libraries Reference Desk at 210-829-3835, via Library Chat, by text to 210-526-0776, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important UIW Resources
Worldcat This link opens in a new window
Welcome to your Course Assignment Guide for EDUC 3314.
We've worked with your instructor in developing this guide to best help you with your research assignment.
Please use the tabs above to navigate through the guide.
TedTalk Video - Master Procrastinator
Assignment: Adapting lesson plans in purposeful ways.
This portfolio will include three lessons:
- One adapted for English learners
- One to enhance the reading instruction
- One to enhance the writing component
The rubric that is attached to this assignment can guide you in completing the adaptations.
Think Pair Share Spring 2020